Total Pageviews

Total Pageviews

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Greek Lemon Chicken



This is one dish I can make that I know everyone will eat.  It's very lemony and fresh and perfect for a warm day.  You can do chicken breasts or tenders, I personally like to do tenders.  I sometimes put them on a kabob with some onion and grill it.  My daughter usually asks for seconds, and that is how I know something I made is actually good.  She is so picky. 


Greek Lemon Chicken

1 pound of chicken breast tenders
1/3 cup of good extra virgin olive oil
1/4 lemon juice
1 tablespoon of Grill Mates lemon pepper
1 tablespoon of minced garlic
1 tablespoon of fresh dill
salt and pepper

  • Whisk together oil, lemon juice, lemon pepper, garlic and dill
  • Salt and pepper the chicken and put in a ziploc bag
  • Pour oil and lemon juice mixture over the chicken and seal the bag, refrigerate for at least an hour, preferably 24 hours. 
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  • Remove chicken from the bag and place in a casserole dish, cover and bake for one hour
  • Let rest 10 minutes and then enjoy 


No comments:

Post a Comment