Total Pageviews

Total Pageviews

Total Pageviews

Monday, May 4, 2015

Cheddar Bacon Ranch Dip


I don't know why this picture is colored all weird, but this is the best way to eat this dip.  It's good with any kind of chip, but Jalapeno is the best.  This is one of my husband's favorite snacks.  My family also loves it.  Everyone always says "can you bring your dip".  It's cheesy, bacony, ranchy and creamy.  

I make this dip and then I make shredded chicken and mix it in, then spread it over a pizza crust and top with cheddar cheese and bake it.  It makes bomb chicken bacon ranch pizza. 

Cheddar Bacon Ranch Dip

16 ounces of sour cream (I prefer Daisy)
1 package of Oscar Meyer real bacon bits (it is not good with the fake stuff)
1 package of Hidden Valley powder ranch dressing
1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (I do Tillamook medium cheddar)

  • Mix it all together and refrigerate for at least an hour. 
  • Serve with your favorite chips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment